Frequently asked questions
Why choose to work with us?
- Feng Shui is an ancient wisdom for creating a life of balance. It is a way to enhance your environment and increase its ability to nurture and empower your life.
We help you understand how much your external reality influences your internal reality.
Because your happiness, success, health, love, etc., depends on it; you deserve to have an environment that supports your goals in life.
You want to maximize the power of the law of attraction in your life.
What do we mean when we describe an environment as a Vibrant Space?
- What comes to mind for many is a colorful environment, but our meaning of vibrant has more to do with the energy that resonates from a place, energy that uplifts your spirit and calls you in.
- A vibrant space is one where the energy flows freely and contains a harmonizing balance of elements that nurture your soul.
- Depending on your needs, we can be as hands-on as you like—ranging from moving a few things to completely restyling your space with new, recycled, or reused items.
- The two photos below show how we used the principles of feng shui and design elements to transform and empty loft into a welcoming guest room/den and office.
How do I know if a Feng Shui consultation is a good match for improving my circumstances?
If any of the following describes how you feel in your home or office environment, we
The clutter in your home or office is dragging you down.
You are experiencing blocked or low energy.
Coming home brings with it nagging reminders of unfinished projects.
Certain items in your home trigger negative feelings of past relationships or guilt.
Areas of your home or office are simply irritating you in some way.
Working in your home office does not inspire you.
Your home is stuck in the past and not matching who you are now.
Other popular reasons to call us?
- Selling, buying, or moving into a new home?
- Going through a divorce or the loss of a loved one?
- Struggling with success in your business or work?
- Looking for the love of your life?
- Feeling overwhelmed by circumstances?
- Wanting to increase your prosperity?
- Life feels out of balance with work, rest, and play?
What is the typical cost for a consultation?
- If you are not sure what you want, we offer a complimentary 20-minute consultation by phone or in person to help determine what services will best meet your budget and your goals.
- Most of our clients like to start with one project and expand in phases as time and budget allows.
- We offer package prices for various needs, but typically end up customizing our proposals based on listening to your priorities and challenges.
- All consultations include ongoing email and phone support plus a follow-up visit. Our success depends on your delight!